PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned release for Late November and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.
MovieScoreMedia and Kronos Records releases Irish composer Liam Bates’ high-octane action score for Last Passenger, an intense genre movie taking place on a speeding London commuter train. Influenced by some of the most stylish and effective of Jerry Goldsmith’s action scores from the 1970s and 1980s, Bates has composed a truly exciting, dark and interesting orchestral score that will attract fans of classic action film scoring. Director Omid Nooshin wanted a score “unrepentantly musical and expressive, a throwback to a bygone era of thrillers which inspired my movie in the first place.” Hence, the orchestrations features an emphasis on brass and percussion with a lot of agitato string writing in the rhythmic writing, juxtaposed by reflective melodic themes.
1. Last Passenger: The Driver Speaks 2:38
2. Trainsurfing 3:43
3. Max and the Triceratops 1:22
4. Knuckles and Couplings 2:31
5. Hand Brake 3:40
6. Sarah’s Refelctions 1:30
7. Level Crossing 3:16
8. Vestibule 2:57
9. Crash at the Crossing 1:30
10. Elaine 1:01
11. Setting the Train Alight 3:43
12. Sleepers 1:45
13. No Brakes 1:18
14. Leap of Faith 4:02
15. Embers 1:20