PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned release for Late December and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.
Angelo Badalamenti, a legendary composer who wrote cult scores for David Lynch (Twin Peaks, Blue Velvet, Mulholland Drive) and many other acclaimed films (Secretary, A Very Long Engagement, Before the Fall), showcases his classical side with the powerful, exciting and beautiful orchestral score for the Russian war epic, Stalingrad, directed by Fedor Bondarchuk and starring Thomas Kretschmann. Featuring several strong themes, Badalamenti’s score is a passionate journey through militaristic landscapes, romantic orchestrations and powerful action sequences. The film, which opens in the UK and US this spring, is the first Russian movie made completely in 3D and is the highest-grossing Russian movie of all time! -KRONOS RECORDS
1. Stalingrad Theme (featuring Anna Netrebko)
2. Stalingrad Overture (Universal Theme)
3. Desperate Search for Masha
4. Kahn's Theme
5. Katya's Theme
6. Men of Fire
7. Execution and Attack
8. Sergei's Triumph
9. Russian Ambush
10. The Rules of Warfare
11. Lovers Steal Away
12. The Panzer Attack
13. Masha and Kahn
14. Tragic Killing
15. Childhood Memories (Katya's Theme Reprise)
16. Goodbye Brothers / Stalingrad Finale
18. Stalingrad Theme for String Orchestra