NEAR MINT - UNSEALED - ONLY ONE AVAILABLE
Composer Richard Band's complete, digitally re-mastered score to director Stuart Gordon's modern-day horror/comedy classic "H.P. Lovecraft's RE-ANIMATOR."
This is the definitive, newly re-mastered in FULL stereo, officially licensed RE-ANIMATOR soundtrack album, showcasing Richard Band's complete, wonderfully twisted, Bernard Herrmann-tinged score!
The striking, fully-illustrated CD booklet features an interview with composer RICHARD BAND, along with new EXCLUSIVE LINEAR NOTES from Director/Co-Writer STUART GORDON, Producer BRIAN YUZNA, Ain't-It-Cool News' HARRY KNOWLES and... none other than Dr. Herbert West himself, actor, JEFFREY COMBS.
There's even an extra bonus AUDIO INTERVIEW with Richard Band.
This is a LIMITED EDITION PRESSING of 3,000 UNITS. Each CD is hand-numbered to ensure only 3,000 exist.
1. PROLOGUE/MAIN TITLE (4:11)
2. MEG LOOKS FOR THE CAT (2:08)
3. DAN FALLS INTO CELLAR (1:59)
4. THE TURNING POINT/FIRST REANIMATION/FIRST REANIMATOR (8:31)
5. HALSEY BACK TO LIFE (:56)
6. HALSEY GRABS THE BOYS (:52)
7. WELCOME BACK TO LIFE (1:09)
8. MEG AND HILL IN OFFICE (1:07)
9. WEST TRIES PARTS (1:04)
10. SEARCHING HILL'S OFFICE (1:28)
11. BODY AND SOUL (1:26)
12. LOVE THEME (1:07)
13. CORPSES JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN (5:59)
14. MEG IS GONE-WELL, MAYBE NOT/END CREDITS (3:50)
15. INTRVIEW WITH RICHARD BAND (14:34)
16. RE-ANIMATOR THEME REPRISE (2:23)
Synopsis: Herbert West (Jeffrey Combs) is a brilliant medical student who has perfected a green-glowing serum for regenerating life into dead things -- or even parts of dead things. But a corrupt superior, Dr. Carl Hill (David Gale), assumes control of West's experiments and winds up, by ghastly necessity, using the stuff on his own severed head and body. West and in-over-his-head co-worker Dan Cain (Bruce Abbott) struggle to control the now out-of-control effects of the serum, but the bone-saws and zombies complicate their plans. Also stars Bunny Summers and Velvet de bois. 1985