PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned release date of November 9, 2018 and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.
A Private War tells the incredible true story of Marie Colvin, one of the most formidable war correspondents of our time. The role of Colvin is played by Rosamund Pike. The film’s theme song, “Requiem for a Private War,” is a new song and moving tribute from Annie Lennox, a close friend of Colvin’s. All score for the soundtrack is composed by, H. Scott Salinas, best known for the Academy Award nominated documentary, The Square and Aaron Sorkin's "The Newsroom.”
1. Fear Comes Later (3:12)
2. Marie’s Lost Theme (1:41)
3. Sunday Times (1:51)
4. Sri Lanka (1:12)
5. Marjah (1:39)
6. Marie Loses Her Eye (2:21)
7. Nice Eyepatch (1:57)
8. Mass Graves (1:50)
9. The End is Near (2:15)
10. The Search for Truth (2:04)
11. Bombs (5:03)
12. Eulogy (1:41)
13. Norm Dies (1:48)
14. Return to the Tunnel (1:45)
15. The Final Broadcast (4:01)
16. Requiem for a Private War (6:34)