Featuring music from the best known of The Asylum's many cult movies, Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus, our Chris Ridenhour that focuses on his monster film score also features selections from ghost movie Haunting of Winchester House, the Mega Shark follow-up Mega Piranha and the studio's monstrous take on Sherlock Holmes. Despite the fact that virtually all of Ridenhour's scores are composed on a shoestring budget with almost just a couple of weeks to deliver 90 minutes of complex, action-dominated music, Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus is one example of the composer's ability to invest originality into his music: here the shark is represented by quotes of music by Beethoven and the octopus by some elegant Bach. It is all really exciting, and above all - a load of fun!
1. Suite from Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus 17:18
2. Suite from Haunting of Winchester House 19:31
3. Suite from Mega Piranha 19:45
4. Suite from Sherlock Holmes 19:23
5. Overture from Mega Python vs Gateroid (bonus track) 1:14
6. Theme from 2010 Moby Dick (bonus track) 1:41