PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned release for Early May and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.
This new release in GDM’s 44 series features a soundtrack that’s been absent from the market for some time: the score for the episodic film LA DOMENICA SPECIALMENTE, featuring the music of two-time Oscar-winner Ennio Morricone (episodes “Il cane blu,” “La neve di fuoco” and “La domenica specialmente”) and Andrea Guerra ("Le chiese di legno").The episodic nature of the film allowed the Maestro to create a diverse score, with sounds ranging from melancholic to playful, intimate to romantic, all in a style perfectly aligned with the Maestro’s art.
Andrea Guerra’s ethnic-flavored score for the fourth episode closes the album, which is now finally available again on CD in this limited edition of 300 copies.
Mastering and liner notes by Claudio Fuiano, graphic layout by Alessio Iannuzzi
Il cane blu
1. Il cane blu (suite) 34:22
contains “All’alba un cane” by Andrea Morricone
2. Specialmente la fisarmonica 1:40
La neve sul fuoco
3. La neve sul fuoco 3:50
La domenica specialmente
4. La domenica specialmente 13:03
Le chiese di legno
5. Le chiese di legno - La ragazza d’argento (suite) 2:20
6. I tamburi della luna 3:31
7. Le chiese di legno 2:03
8. Tra domenica e lunedì (Finale) 3:18
TOTAL TIME 64:24