PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned release date of June 23, 2017 and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.
This universally lauded Sundance film tells the story of a couple who deals with their cultural differences as their relationship grows. Produced by Judd Apatow, (Trainwreck, This Is 40), and Barry Mendel, (Trainwreck, The Royal Tenenbaums), this sophisticated romantic comedy goes after hearts and minds. The score is composed by Michael Andrews (Trainwreck, Neighbors). Also included is the end title track 'My Love' by The Bird and The Bee.
1. Two Day Rule 2:27
2. One Man Show 1:04
3. Can't Lose My Family 1:30
4. Looking For Emily 5:05
5. Voicemail From Emily 4:38
6. Kumail, Terry, and Beth 1:47
7. Biopsy Results 1:26
8. Emily Wakes 1:30
9. New Beginnings 1:32
10. Mutton Biryani 1:14
11. New Lease On Life 1:43
12. The Big Sick 1:31
13. My Love (The Bird and The Bee) 3:45