PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned release date of June 30, 2017 and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.
It Comes at Night is an upcoming horror film directed and written by Trey Edward Shults (Krisha) and starring Joel Edgerton (Loving). The film follows a man, his wife and son secure within a desolate home as an unnatural threat terrorizes the world. Their tenuous domestic order is tested with the arrival of a young family seeking refuge from the doom outside. Despite the best intentions of everyone, paranoia boils over as the terrors outside creep ever-closer. The original score to It Comes at Night was composed by Brian McOmber (Krisha), a former member of acclaimed indie band Dirty Projectors. McOmber’s score utilizes synths, lonesome strings and the occasional tribal drum, which conjures a kind of primal darkness in the music that is both foreboding and deeply unsettling. A rising star to keep an ear out for, McOmber delivers a score that will grip you and never let go.
1. It Comes at Night
3. Close Your Eyes
5. The Road
6. Wet Dream
7. The Triumph of Death
9. Black Eyes
10. Shallow Graves
11. Travis’ Theme
12. Another Family
14. If He’s Sick, Then I Am Too
15. The Red Door
16. Planning and Preparation
17. Stairway to Hell
18. Paul’s Regret
19. Travis’ Acceptance
20. Sarah’s Understanding