20 years after the theatrical release of SONO PAZZO DI IRIS BLOND, Beat Records is proud to dedicate its 13th release in the DDJ DLX series to one of our fan favorites, Carlo Verdone. Not surprisingly, since the two protagonists played by Carlo Verdone and Claudia Gerini are members of a music duo called Iris Blond, the movie has a strong musical background.
Sonorities cross over from the ‘80s to the ‘90s with electronic grace, inspired by the best pop of the two decades, everything composed by a Maestro already popular at the time thanks to his work on TV shows such as Avanzi, the Pippo Chennedy Show, L’ottavo Nano and especially the Oscar award-winning LA GRANDE BELLEZZA and the TV series THE YOUNG POPE.
With some additional contributions written by Verdone and Marchitelli and edited by Andrea Morandi (Ciak), the CD comes in jewel case with a 16-page booklet designed by Alessio Iannuzzi and audio mastering (with 7 unreleased cues!) prepared by Claudio Fuiano.
SONO PAZZO DI IRIS BLOND
original motion picture soundtrack
1. NERVOUS (AS A GIRL CAN BE) 4:24
2. LIKE ANGELS DO 3:44
3. SUCH A BAD GIRL 3:16
4. BLACK HOLE 3:52
5. BRUXELLES SCENE 4:08
6. BLONDER BY THE SECOND 4:44
7. BLACK HOLE 3:55
8. SPIDER'S WEB 2:48
9. ARE WE EVER 3:31
10. THE BROTHER 3:45
11. LIKE ANGELS DO (FLYING MIX) 5:28
Bonus tracks (previously unreleased)
12. THE BROTHER (alternate) 2:03
13. SONO PAZZO DI IRIS BLOND (Sequenza dance fast) 3:48
14. SONO PAZZO DI IRIS BLOND (Love & Mystery) 1:31
15. SONO PAZZO DI IRIS BLOND (Riding too high) 3:51
16. SONO PAZZO DI IRIS BLOND (Love & Mystery II) 1:20
17. SONO PAZZO DI IRIS BLOND (Glamour mood) 1:46
18. SONO PAZZO DI IRIS BLOND (Jazz dance) 1:20