PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned release for Early September and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.
Quartet Records, in collaboration with Telecinco Cinema, presents the exciting symphonic score composed by Zacarías M. de la Riva ( Automata, Hierro, La mujer del anarquista ) for the animated movie Tadeo Jones 2: El Secreto del Rey Midas , sequel to the successful The Adventures of Tadeo Jones (aka Tad, the Lost Explorer ), whose soundtrack album was released by MovieScore Media.
For this new score, full of action music, wonderful melodic themes and refreshing orchestration, Zacarías has had the challenge of revisiting the main themes already written for the ? rst part, while composing a lot of new music for the new situations and characters, including a beautiful love theme. In addition, new leitmotivs have been created for all-new characters: for Midas and his legend (“The Legend of King Midas”), for the temptation provoked by the necklace (“The Tomb of Midas”), for the evil Rackham (a 4-note motif heard in “Rackham” and “Starter Titles”) and for Mummy (“Under the Alhambra”).
It’s fun to note that the score includes a small tribute to John Williams’ score for Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade , Indiana Jones being a character with whom Tadeo Jones obviously has a lot in common.
The music is performed by the Bratislava Symphony Orchestra under the baton of David Hernando, recorded, mixed and mastered by José Vinader.
1. MISIÓN BAJO EL AGUA (3:05)
2. RACKHAM Y TÍTULOS DE INICIO (1:18)
3. LA LARGA HISTORIA DE LA MOMIA (1:44)
4. CONOCIENDO A TIFFANY (1:14)
5. EL PAPIRO DEL REY MIDAS (2:01)
6. LA LEYENDA DEL REY MIDAS (3:26)
7. RACKHAM SECUESTRA A SARA (1:17)
8. EL TEMPLO ROJO DE BAAL (2:05)
9. RACKHAM INTERROGA A SARA (1:40)
10. EL BASTÓN DE RACKHAM (1:02)
11. LLEGAN A LA ALHAMBRA (1:24)
12. LA FUENTE DE LOS LEONES (2:09)
13. DEBAJO DE LA ALHAMBRA (1:45)
14. POR LOS TÚNELES (4:29)
15. RACKHAM SE LLEVA EL CUADERNO (2:36)
16. EN UN BARCO RUMBO A TURQUÍA (2:56)
17. EL TEMPLO DE ARINIDDU (2:30)
18. LA MONTAÑA (2:48)
19. CRUZANDO EL LAGO (1:18)
20. LA TUMBA DE MIDAS (3:36)
21. LA PELEA (1:53) 22. APLASTANDO A RACKHAM (1:14)
23. SACRIFICIO POR AMOR (1:20)
24. EL SECRETO DEL REY MIDAS (5:08)