PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned release date of January 15, 2018 and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.
Varaese Sarabande is so excited to be releasing Benjamin Wallfisch’s powerful and stunningly moving score for Mully. The year has only just begun but Mully is sure to be on lists of the year’s best when New Years rolls around again. Magnificent beauty.
What happens when a six-year-old boy in Kenya is abandoned by his family and left to raise himself on the streets? MULLY is no ordinary rags-to-riches tale. It's the true story of Charles Mully, whose unlikely stratospheric rise to wealth and power leaves him questioning his own existence, searching for meaning in life. Against the better judgment of family and community, MULLY sets out to enrich the fate of orphaned children across Kenya. Jeopardizing his own life and the security of his family, Charles Mully risks everything and sets in motion a series of events that is nothing short of astonishing.
1. Father To The Fatherless (2:50)
2. Nairobi (1:47)
3. A Child Abandoned (3:58)
4. A New Life (3:22)
5. Mullyways (2:29)
6. Beating (1:29)
7. Street Boys (2:41)
8. Total Madness (2:30)
9. My Home Is Your Home (1:33)
10. Learning To Share (2:03)
11. Dad (1:50)
12. The Art Of Empathy (1:45)
13. Finding Water (4:08)
14. Creating Rain (2:57)
15. Mully Children’s Family (4:26)
16. Nimepata Upendo (Performed by The Mully Children’s Family Choir) (1:11)
17. Love Will Be Your Shelter (Written by Siedah Garrett and Benjamin Wallfisch) (3:47)