PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned release for Late February and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.
Alexandre Desplat chose to write for the movie industry so he could bring together his two passions: music and cinema.
Within a little more than twenty years, he composed the music of more than seventy feature films.
Beyond his creations for the cinema, we will discover throughout this documentary, a generous composer, whose renown does not stop to grow.
Interviews: Wes ANDERSON, Jacques AUDIARD, Gilles BOURDOS, George CLOONEY, Florent EMILIO-SIRI, Laura ENGEL, Stephen FREARS, Grant HESLOV, Dominique LEMONNIER, Roman POLANSKI...
Language: French / English
Subtitles: French / English
Documentary (52 minutes)
Booklet (8 pages, text + photos – French / English)
Bonus (105 minutes)
Interviews (60 minutes)
1. George Clooney – Director-Actor / USA (4’16)
2. Gilles Bourdos – Director / France (7’20)
3. Roman Polanski – Director / France (5’32)
4. Vincent Segal – Cellist / France (8’54)
5. Wes Anderson – Director / USA (12’12)
6. Laura Engel – Agent / USA (6’03)
7. Florent Emilio-Siri – Director / France (8’47)
8. Jacques Audiard – Director / France (4’52)
9. Jeff Boudreaux – Drummer / USA ((5’)
Masterclass in Sao Paulo (Brazil) 2011 (45 minutes)