PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned release for Mid September and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.
La-La Land Records, Warner Bros. and Warner Bros. music continue celebrating Warner Bros.’ 90th anniversary with this deluxe, 2-CD expanded archival collection release of Don Davis’ phenomenal original score to the 2003 motion picture THE MATRIX RELOADED, the second installment in THE MATRIX SAGA starring Keanu Reeves, Laurence Fishburne and Carrie-Anne Moss, and directed by the Wachowski Siblings. Experimental and atmospheric, yet orchestral and thematic, Don Davis’ score is a sci-fi action wonder onto itself. Clocking in at more than 150 minutes, this spectacular 2-CD set was produced by Don Davis, Neil S. Bulk and Dan Goldwasser, mastered by Mike Matessino and is limited to 3500 units. In depth, exclusive liner notes by Tim Greiving feature comments from Mr. Davis and co-composer (on some tracks) Ben Watkins (aka Juno Reactor).
NOTE: Two tracks (Double Trouble and Free Flight) do not appear on this release as heard in the final film due to licensing restrictions. However, ALL of Don Davis’ original music recorded for the film is presented on this release, including his original scored versions of those two cues, as well as additional tracks that were dropped, eventually replaced by electronica in the final film.
1. Main Title/Trinity vs. Car (3:24)
2. Enter the Neb* (1:11)
3. Smith at the Door* (4:17)
4. Furious Angels [perf. Rob Dougan] (5:33)
5. Smith vs. Smith*/Free Flight** (3:40)
6. The Wonder of Zion*/The Lascivious Lift*/Link and Zee* (4:37)
7. Morpheus on the Mount*/Zion Drum Source* (2:50)
8. Zion [perf. Fluke] (4:35)
9. Goodnight Zion*/The Bane Transformation* (2:42)
10. Bane Voyage* (2:58)
11. First, I Must Apologize* (1:12)
12. Teahouse [perf. Juno Reactor feat. Gocoo] (1:07)
13. The Industrial Highway* (1:16)
14. Oracle Oratory* (2:05)
15. The Purpose That Created Us* (2:59)
16. Burly Brawl* [Juno Reactor vs. Don Davis] (5:53)
17. Council of Cool*/Meeting the Merovingian* (3:48)
18. Choice Is an Illusion* (2:42)
19. Sample This* (3:54)
20. Meet the Keymaker*/Some Skill* (1:33)
21. Chateau [perf. Rob Dougan] (3:26)
22. Double Trouble** (2:22)
23. Mona Lisa Overdrive [perf. Juno Reactor vs. Don Davis] (10:16)
DISC TIME: 78:17
1. Truck vs. Truck*/The Plan*/Final Flight of the Vigilant* (11:36)
2. Kill the Keymaker*/Doddering Old Fool* (6:07)
3. The Problem Is Choice*/Window Switch*/Neo Miraculous*/No More Nebuchadnezzer*/Conclusion Confusion* (13:33)
4. Niaiserie* [perf. Kerry Walsh] (6:05)
5. Burly Brawl* (alternate) (5:58)
6. Chateau Swashbuckling* (alternate) (3:49)
7. The Plan* (with synth) (4:18)
8. Niaiserie* (instrumental) (6:01)
9. Matrix Reloaded Suite (17:41)
DISC TIME: 75:08
TOTAL ALBUM TIME: 153:25
**contains material not used in film