Quartet Records and Gruppo Sugar present the world premiere release of Antón García Abril’s music for the 1974 bizarre Spanish comedy Fin de semana al desnudo, directed by Mariano Ozores and starring Alfredo Landa, Lina Morgan and Máximo Valverde.
The original score was composed by the iconic Spanish composer García Abril (Texas Addio, The Werewolf Versus the Vampire Woman, the Blind Dead series, Fortunata y Jacinta, Monsignor Quixote), in the same humoristic and romantic style that he employed for many comedies in the sixties and seventies. Although García Abril composed the score for over 300 films during his career, less than ten albums of his film music have been released, so we are delighted to begin to correct this.
Mastered by Claudio Fuiano from the original stereo tapes courtesy of Gruppo Sugar, the package includes an 8-page booklet with liner notes by Juan Sánchez.
01. Fin de semana al desnudo (seq.1 - Titoli) (4:56)
02. Fin de semana al desnudo (seq.2) (4:30)
03. Fin de semana al desnudo (seq.3) (3:08)
04. Fin de semana al desnudo (seq.4) (2:56)
05. Fin de semana al desnudo (seq.5) (1:42)
06. Fin de semana al desnudo (seq.6) (3:15)
07. Fin de semana al desnudo (seq.7) (3:40)
08. Fin de semana al desnudo (seq.8) (4:09)
09. Fin de semana al desnudo (seq.9 - Titoli alternativi) (7:00)
Total Time: 35:37
LIMITED EDITION OF 500 UNITS.