Kronos Records is proud to present the soundtrack to Martin Müller's BLOUDÍM, a 2010 Czech film starring Silvia Antolová and featuring the really exquisite score by acclaimed Czech composer EMIL VIKLICKÝ, with whome we have the immense pleasure to collaborate with for the first time.
The whole movie is set-up in the beautifiul city of Olomouc in the Czech Republic. The composer pays homage to his heritage and refers to Moravian folk motives in this exquisite uplifting soundtrack that has much of the classic in and also a dash of jazz.
1. Opening credits 2:58
2. In Olomouc Town 1:19
3. Highlands, Lowlands 1:19
4. Autumn theme 1:08
5. Summer theme 1:09
6. Variation on J.Haydn theme 1:37
7. Hradisko Monastery and Mozart theme 1:20
8. Puppet theatre 1:20
9. Highlands, lowlands – jazz version 2:51
10. Arion fountain theme 1:08
11. In Olomouc Town theme 1:20
12. Cemetery scene 2:55
13. Final credits 2:51
14. In Holomóc town /Emil Viklicky/ - Prague Castle 1:19