PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned release for Mid June and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.
Robert Mitchum plays an American P.I. who sets foot in Japan for the first time in years to help a friend (Brian Keith) extricate himself from a yakuza affair, setting into motion a tragic chain of events that lays waste to lives and relationships. This film marked the first of many collaborations between director Sidney Pollack and Composer Dave Grusin with a score that deftly combines Eastern and Western styles. Featuring Lee Ritenour on electric guitar. -VARESE SARABANDE
1. Prologue (2:43)
2. Main Title (3:17)
3. Samurai Source (2:02)
4. Tokyo Return (1:27)
5. 20 Year Montage (3:28)
6. Scrapbook Montage / Scrapbook Epilogue (2:11)
7. Kendo Sword Ritual / Alter Ego / Night Rescue / Amputation / Amputation (Alternate) (3:16)
8. Man Who Never Smiles (1:48)
9. Tanner To Tono / Tono Bridge / The Bath (2:26)
10. Girl And Tea (1:36)
11. Pavane (1:10)
12. Get Tanner (1:38)
13. Breather / Final Assault (4:42)
14. The Big Fight (5:50)
15. No Secrets (1:32)
16. Sayonara (2:00)
17. Apologies (2:09)
18. Bows / End Title (Coda) (1:42)
19. Shine On (9:44)
20. Bluesy Combo (6:18)
21. End Title (Film Version) (1:09)
22. Only The Wind (2:49)
23. The Yakuza Theme Piano Demo Takes 1-3 (6:17)
24. The Yakuza Theme Piano Demo Take 4 (2:39)