PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned release date of August 21, 2018 and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.
“A handsome, quality production anchored by solid performances right down the line…launches Brandon Lee as a new martial-arts star who conceivably could move beyond the orbit of action films.”
– Kevin Thomas, Los Angeles Times
“Brandon Lee’s easy likability jumps off the screen, and his fighting is always impressive…Hugely entertaining fun with plenty of action.”
The film that introduced Brandon Lee (son of the one and only Bruce) as an action star, Rapid Fire (1992) focuses on Jake Lo (Lee), a Los Angeles art student who unwittingly gets involved with a deadly Mafia drug distributor (the marvelous Nick Mancuso). He is then recruited by a police lieutenant (Powers Boothe) and his tough but attractive partner (Kate Hodge) to help nab both the Mafioso and his deadly associate, Kinman Tau (Tzi Ma). Directed by Dwight H. Little and jam-packed with martial arts sequences choreographed by Lee, the film also features a spectacular Christopher Young score, available on this Twilight Time release as an isolated track.
VIDEO: 1080p High Definition / 1.85:1
AUDIO: English 2.0 DTS-HD MA
SUBTITLES: English SDH
1992 / Color
RATED R Violence, Language and Sexuality
Special Features: Isolated Music Track / Audio Commentary with Composer Christopher Young and Film Historian Nick Redman / Featurette / Introducing Brandon Lee / Original Theatrical Trailer
Limited Edition of 3,000 Units