PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned release date of September 10, 2018 and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.
La carica delle patate is a movie from 1979 directed by Walter Santesso. It’s the story of two juvenile gangs that “operate” in the Venice lagoon, “I Leoni di San Marco” (San Marco Lions) and the “Sparvieri della laguna” (The Lagoon Vultures), always clashing for supremacy of the territory.
One day, a kitten belonging to Anna, one of the Leoni girls, is kidnapped. The search leads to a circus run by a group of evil men, and soon the two gangs realize that the danger they face is real and join together to fight the evil circus in a potato war.
A movie for boys (as written on the poster) of all ages, full of emotion and character, sees another film music giant at work on the soundtrack: Francesco de Masi. The score features melodies both melancholic and comedic, realized through a symphonic orchestra, that were a pleasant rediscovery for us when the original ¼ inch master tapes were transferred in Beat Records’ studios. More than once we popped up in the recording studio in which our sound engineer, Enrico De Gemini, was working on the music, amazed by the quality of this score composed for a movie with such a light, funny plot.
Collaboration with the harmonica player Franco De Gemini and with the choir Coro di voci bianche dell’Arcum diretto da Paolo Lucci added a precious contribution to the quality of the soundtrack, finally available in its definitive version and for the first time on CD which comes in a jewel case featuring a 12-page booklet designed by Alessio Iannuzzi, liner notes by Filippo de Masi and mastering by Enrico De Gemini.
1. La guerra delle patate* 2:13
2. Il vecchio e il gatto 2:11
3. La guerra delle patate 0:58
4. Agente segreto 2:36
5. Un gatto chiamato Napoleone 3:16
6. Top secret: operazione patate 2:05
7. La guerra delle patate 2:24
8. Top secret: operazione patate 1:39
9. La guerra delle patate 2:13
10. Grandi manovre 1:09
11. La guerra delle patate 2:56
12. La guerra delle patate* 2:56
13. Un gatto chiamato Napoleone 2:17
14. Agente segreto 3:06
15. Grandi manovre 1:46
16. Napoleone: con sentimento 2:52
17. Yanez al circo 1:56
18. La guerra delle patate 2:56
19. Un gatto chiamato Napoleone 3:09
20. Il vecchio e il gatto 3:10
21. Patate in guerra 1:25
22. Agente segreto 3:23
23. Top secret: operazione patate 1:21
24. Passeggiate in laguna 2:15
TOTAL TIME 57:32