PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned release date of March 1, 2019 and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.
From executive producers Marc Platt (Jesus Christ Superstar Live in Concert, Grease: Live, La La Land, Wicked), along with the estate of writer/composer Jonathan Larson comes Fox Live s next live musical spectacular, the groundbreaking, Tony Award®- and Pulitzer Prize®-winning musical RENT. The television adaptation will be broadcast live on Sunday, January 27 from the historic Fox Studios in Los Angeles with the original Tony Award® nominated director of the Broadway production, Michael Greif, overseeing stage direction and Alex Rudzinski (Jesus Christ Superstar Live in Concert, Grease: Live) serving as the live television director. The exciting and varied cast includes actress/singer Vanessa Hudgens (Second Act, Grease: Live), Emmy® nominee and Tony Award® winner Brandon Victor Dixon (Jesus Christ Superstar Live in Concert, Hamilton), R&B/Pop superstar Mario (EMPIRE), recording artist Tinashe, actress Kiersey Clemons (Hearts Beat Loud), singer/songwriter Jordan Fisher(Hamilton, 2017 winner of Dancing with the Stars), newcomer and singer/songwriter Brennin Hunt (Nashville), and performer Valentina (RuPaul s Drag Race). Additionally, Keala Settle (The Greatest Showman) will perform the iconic solo from "Seasons of Love" and join the ensemble. RENT is a re-imagining of Puccini's "La Bohème" set in New York City s gritty East Village. The musical tells the unforgettable story of seven artists struggling to follow their dreams during a time of great social and political turmoil. Winner of the Pulitzer Prize® and four Tony Awards® including Best Musical and Best Original Score, writer/composer Jonathan Larson s tour de force continues to offer an inspiring message of hope and friendship.
1. Tune Up #1 - Jordan Fisher
2. Voice Mail #1 - Jennifer Leigh Warren
3. Tune Up #2 - Mario
4. Rent - Mario
5. You Okay Honey? - Valentina
6. Tune Up #3 - Jordan Fisher
7. One Song Glory - Brennin Hunt
8. Light My Candle - Tinashe
9. Today 4 U - Valentina
10. You'll See - Mario
11. Voice Mail #2 - Jennifer Leigh Warren
12. Tango: Maureen - Kiersey Clemons
13. Life Support - Valentina
14. Out Tonight - Tinashe
15. Another Day - Tinashe
16. Will I? - Company of Rent Live
17. On the Street - Jordan Fisher
18. Santa Fe - Valentina
19. I'll Cover You - Valentina
20. We're Okay - Kiersey Clemons
21. Christmas Bells - Company of Rent Live
22. Over the Moon - Vanessa Hudgens
23. La Vie Bohème - Company of Rent Live
24. I Should Tell You - Tinashe
25. La Vie Bohème B - Company of Rent Live
1. Seasons of Love - Company of Rent Live
2. Happy New Year A - Vanessa Hudgens
3. Voice Mail #3 - Jennifer Leigh Warren
4. Happy New Year B - Vanessa Hudgens
5. Take Me Or Leave Me - Vanessa Hudgens
6. Without You - Tinashe
7. Voice Mail #4 - J. Elaine Marcos
8. Contact - Vanessa Hudgens
9. I'll Cover You (Reprise) - Brandon Victor Dixon
10. Halloween - Jordan Fisher
11. Goodbye Love - Vanessa Hudgens
12. What You Own - Jordan Fisher
13. Voice Mail #5 - Keala Settle
14. Finale - Vanessa Hudgens
15. Your Eyes - Brennin Hunt
16. Finale B - Company of Rent Live
17. Curtain Call - Rent Live Orchestra
18. Seasons of Love (Finale) - Company of Rent Live
19. Seasons of Love (Radio Edit) - Company of Rent Live