PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned release for Late May and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.
NOEL COWARD REVISITED
Music and Lyrics by Noel Coward
This is one of the best Ben Bagley Revisiteds, the witty, tuneful, urbane, naughty, saucy songs of Noel Coward. While there are wonderful rarities here, you also get a couple of the hits, too. And as with George Gershwin Revisited, Noel Coward Revisited has a small cast, but again, a stellar one, including Laurence Harvey, Hermione Gingold, Nancy Andrews, Edward Earle, and singing “If Love Were All,” the one and only Dorothy Loudon. The musical direction and arrangements are once again by Norman Paris, and this album does include some great bonus tracks.
As always, we’ve really spruced up the sound, and we of course give you the great Harvey Schmidt artwork. -KRITZERLAND
1. London at Night Edward Earle and The Satisfactions
2. Evening in Summer Nancy Andrews and The Satisfactions
3. The Wife of an Acrobat Hermione Gingold
4. Nothing Can Last Forever Laurence Harvey
5. Green Carnations Edward Earle and The Satisfactions
6. That Is the End of the News Hermione Gingold, Nancy Andrews
7. May I Have the Pleasure/The Waltz Laurence Harvey, Nancy Andrews
8. Housemaid’s Knees Hermione Gingold, Nancy Andrews
9. You Were There Laurence Harvey
10. He Never Did That to Me Hermione Gingold
11. If Love Were All Dorothy Loudon
12. Don’t Let’s Be Beastly to the Germans Edward Earle and The Satisfactions
13. Chase Me Charlie Nancy Andrews
14. Never Again Laurence Harvey
15. Finale The Satisfactions
16. Operette Myvanwy Jenn
17. When My Ship Comes In Arthur Siegel
18. The Hall of Fame Barbara Lea, Arthur Siegel, Myvanwy Jenn
19. Most of Every Day Ann Hampton Callaway
20. Let’s Live Dangerously Myvanwy Jenn, Ann Hampton Callaway, Barbara Lea, Arthur Siegel
Musical Direction and Arrangements by Norman Paris