PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned release date of September 24, 2019 and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.
It's hazing season at Phi Up and the boys are up to all sorts of nasty pranks on their hapless pledges, in between regular bouts of 'wetting their whistles' at the campus watering hole…with some of the area's beautiful sorority babes. But this is going to be one literal 'hell week' as they unwittingly unleash the spirit of Acid Sid; an unfortunate pledge who was accidentally dissolved in acid during a hazing prank gone wrong some 20 years earlier. As the helpless fratboys and pledges fall victim to Sid's wrath and seemingly indestructible towering zombie corpse, it's up to the stragglers to figure out how to kill someone who's been dead for two decades, or die trying.
A truly one-of-a-kind blending of post-Animal House T&A sex comedy and gore filled supernatural slasher, Paul Ziller's PLEDGE NIGHT unloads a nearly non-stop barrage of weirdness on the viewer. From the jaw dropping, all-based-on-actual-practices, hazing rituals, as meticulously researched by writer/producer Joyce Synder (Raw Talent), to the slimy and often 'explosive' gore, from effects wizard Dean Kartalas, along with a soundtrack performed by Anthrax, whose singer, Joey Belladonna makes a memorable onscreen appearance, PLEDGE NIGHT serves up a non-stop ride of horror and weirdness guaranteed to keep you glued to the screen, mouth agape. Vinegar Syndrome is excited to offer up this one-of-a-kind slice of sleaze on Blu-ray for the very first time, newly restored in 2k from its original 35mm camera negative.
• Region Free Blu-ray/DVD combo
• Newly scanned & restored in 2k from its 35mm original camera negative
• “Hell Weeks” - a video interview with director Paul Ziller
• “Graduating to Horror” - a video interview with writer/producer Joyce Snyder
• “Hazing From Hell” - a video interview with actor Robert Lentini
• “The Bad Man” - a video interview with actor Arthur Lundquist
• Locations featurette
• Original theatrical Trailer
• Reversible cover artwork
• English SDH subtitles
RUN TIME: 86 min
ASPECT RATIO: 1.85:1
ORIGINAL LANGUAGE: ENG