PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned release date of February 15, 2020 and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.
La-La Land Records and Paramount Pictures proudly present the original motion picture score to the sci-fi action big screen event TERMINATOR: DARK FATE, starring Linda Hamilton, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Mackenzie Davis, produced by James Cameron and directed by Tim Miller. Acclaimed composer Tom Holkenborg (MAD MAX: FURY ROAD, DEADPOOL, ALITA: BATTLE ANGEL) astounds with a riveting orchestral and electronic action score that expertly complements all the big-scale thrills, suspense and intense drama embodied within this new, blockbuster installment of the famed TERMINATOR franchise. Like the film itself, Holkenborg’s striking music recalls the past, but also charges ahead into exciting new sonic territory. Produced, mixed and mastered by the composer, this special CD release is limited to 3000 units. The art design is by Dan Goldwasser.
1. Terminated 1:29
2. My Name Is Dani 3:39
3. REV 9 3:10
4. Iron Spike 2:52
5. Enter Sarah 0:59
6. Grace 4:24
7. Drones Coming 1:46
8. The Wall 4:12
9. Terminator 2:57
10. Coyote 2:18
11. The Picture on the Fridge 0:42
12. C5 4:10
13. HUMV 1:59
14. You Saved Me 5:41
15. Screaming Turbines 4:13
16. For John 7:59
17. Epilogue* 1:10
18. Dark Fate* 4:19
TOTAL ALBUM TIME: 58:03
*Contains The Terminator Theme written by Brad Fiedel, published by Universal Polygram International Publishing, Inc., on behalf of Euphonious Music (ASCAP)