PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned release date of October 27, 2020 and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.
Bill Martin has just finished construction on a picturesque new home for his family. But unknown to him, the previously barren property was once the site of the infamous Amityville murder house. After finding a small shed hidden away on the grounds, Bill discovers a beautiful and ornate dollhouse, which he gives to his young daughter as a present. What he doesn't realize is that this innocent looking children's plaything contains demonic powers, and it's not long before ghouls and zombies are invading his home, with their murderous sights set on his family.
The last and most over the top entry in the 90s Amityville franchise, producer Steve White (Cabin Boy) steps into the director's seat to helm this direct-to-video horror classic. Filled with impressive and plentiful creature and gore effects by Roy Knyrim (A Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child), AMITYVILLE: DOLLHOUSE stars Robin Thomas (About Last Night) and Lenore Kasdorf (Starship Troopers) and features inventive photography from Tom Callaway (Demon Wind). Vinegar Syndrome brings this video store favorite to Blu-ray in a brand new 4K restoration from its long lost original camera negative.
• Region A Blu-ray (licensor limitation)
• Newly scanned & restored in 4k from its 35mm original camera negative
• “Welcome to The Dollhouse” - video interview with director Steve White
• “Jump Into the Fire” - video interview with cinematographer Tom Callaway
• “Demons in The Dollhouse” - video interview with special effects artist Roy Knyrim
• Reversible cover artwork
• English SDH subtitles
RUN TIME: 96 min
ASPECT RATIO: 1.85:1