One of cinema’s defining writers for the screen his music remains as popular today as it was nearly 50 years ago. This collection features two of his biggest hits, the main themes to The Great Escape and The Magnificent Seven - both pieces of music which still loom large in the public imagination. This 12 track compilation is culled from the 250 plus scores written by the maestro of film composition.
1. Main Theme – The Magnificent Seven
2. Suite – To Kill A Mockingbird
3. Main Theme – Ghostbusters
4. End Titles – The Age Of Innocence
5. Suite – Airplane!
6. Rooster And Leboeuf/Runaway/Warm Wrap-Up – True Grit
7. Far From Heaven – Far From Heaven
8. Sky-Hi – Thoroughly Modern Millie
9. Overture – Hawaii
10. The Great Escape – The Great Escape
11. The Man With The Golden Arm – The Man With The Golden Arm
12. Overture – The Ten Commandments