Film music in concert style, orchestrated, composed and conducted by Ennio Morricone. Recorded live in Verona, Naples, Rome and Sevilla on September 28, 2002.
Contains all the very best themes written by maestro Morricone for the soundtracks of a lot of Italian and international movies. The album was recorded at the Arena in Verona during a memorable concert where Morricone himself conducted a 90 element orchestra (Roma Sinfonietta) & 100 choir singers of the Coro di Roma.
1. Once Upon a Time in America - Gilda Buttà 7:00
2. The Legend of 1900 - Orchestra Roma Sinfonietta 7:39
3. The Mission - Orchestra Natioñal de España 9:26
4. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly - Orchestra Natioñal de España 2:58
5. Once Upon a Time in the West - Orchestra Roma Sinfonietta 5:11
6. A Fistful of Dynamite - Orietta Manente 04:18
7. Cinema Paradiso - Gilda Buttà 4:46
8. The Untouchables - Orchestra Roma Sinfonietta 1:56
9. Novecento - Orchestra Roma Sinfonietta 3:00
10. I Promessi Sposi - Orchestra Roma Sinfonietta 3:15
11. La Tenda Rossa - Orchestra Roma Sinfonietta 9:05
12. Canone inverso - Gilda Buttà 15:08