PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned release for Early December and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.
I LADRI DELLA NOTTE (aka “Les voleurs de la nuit” - “Thieves After Dark”) is a 1984 drama directed by Samuel Fuller and starring Véronique Jannot, Bobby Di Cicco,Victor Lanoux , Stéphane Audran, Camille de Casabianca, Micheline Presle, Claude Chabrol, Samuel Fuller, Samantha Fuller. Ennio Morricone wrote a perfect score to describe all the dramatic loneliness of the two protagonists linked not only by a feeling of love, but also by their criminal acts. Dark and mysterious atmospheres alternate with romantic passages for piano and orchestra ,piano and flute with a classic flavor, oriental atmosphere and a dramatic theme with funky bass. Morricone wrote one of his most beautiful themes for this film, a poignant romance of ancient taste for the two lovers. At the time, General Music pressed a 33 rpm (GM 803.054) which contained eleven selections (29:11). In 1997, the same material was reissued in Japan for the first time on CD by Soundtrack Listeners Communications Inc. (SLCS-7303), and in Spain in 2002 by Saimel Bandas Sonoras (3994210) featuring nine additional tracks approved by the composer, alternating with those of the 1984 album. We now re-release the same expanded material (42:46) but including first the tracks in the 33 rpm sequence followed by the bonus tracks from the stereo session, for a different listening experience.
Available packaged in a jewel case with a 12-page booklet designed by Daniele De Gemini with mastering and liner notes by Claudio Fuiano.
1. THIEVES AFTER DARK 4:45
2. UNCONSCIOUS HAPPINESS 1:46
3. FATAL PREVISION 2:51
4. A FAKE 1:02
5. COUNTERPOINTS 3:49
6. THEME OF YOUNG LOVERS 3:49
7. ROMANCE OF "THIEVES AFTER DARK" 3:03
8. THREE FRAGMENTS 2:12
9. YOUNG LOVERS 1:11
10. LANCINANT FOR TWO 3:29
11. EXPRESSIVE SUSPENSE 0:49
12. A FAKE (#2) 0:22
13. LANCINANT FOR TWO (#2) 1:11
14. FATAL PREVISION (#2) 2:34
15. ROMANCE OF "THIEVES AFTER DARK" (#2) 1:15
16. LANCINANT FOR TWO (#3) 1:57
17. FATAL PREVISION (#3) 0:58
18. EXPRESSIVE SUSPENSE (#2) 1:23
19. LANCINANT FOR TWO (#4) 2:34
20. THEME OF YOUNG LOVERS (#2) 0:59