Complete 1966 television score with vocals by Anthony Perkins and Charmian Carr.
A young poet (Anthony Perkins) gets the brilliant idea to live in a department store, hiding by day, and courting his muse by night where it's quiet, and he can have all his needs met. But, to his surprise, he learns his brilliant idea's not exactly original; there are other residents who dodge the night watchmen, and who keep their existence secret at all costs. And one of them is a young woman who wants to leave, but is to frightened to go. And Charles finds that he wants to show her the larger world outside.
1. If You Can Find Me, I'm Here
2. Meeting the Others
3. You're One Of Us / Charles and Ella
4. Charles' Schedule / If You Can Find ME, I'm Here (reprise)
5. Looking For Ella
6. I Remember
7. Charles Touched Me
9. Take Me To The World
10. The First Dance
11. The Security Guard / The Second Dance
12. Another Dance
13. The Dark Men Come / Take Me To The World (reprise)
14. End Titles