NEAR MINT - UNSEALED - ONLY ONE AVAILABLE
1985 RERECORDING CONDUCTED BY ELMER BERNSTEIN.
Living in a haunted house by the sea is a less frightening prospect for Lucy Muir, a young widow with a small daughter, than continuing to live with her sisters-in-law. At first Captain Gregg plays the same tricks on Lucy he has used to get rid of previous tenants. This ghost who loves solitude soon comes to admire her spunk and to make it possible for her to afford to stay in the house; he decides she will write a best-seller, his memoirs. When Lucy visits a London publisher, she also impresses a famous author of children's books, Miles Fairley. Can a ghost be jealous?
1. Prelude / Local Train / The Sea (3:59)
2. The Ghost / The Storm / The Apparition (4:43)
3. The Lights / Bedtime (2:51)
4. Poetry (2:20)
5. Lucia / Dictation / Boyhood's End / Pastoral (3:53)
6. Nocturne (2:52)
7. London / The Reading / Local Train (2:34)
8. The Spring Sea (4:51)
9. Romance / Love / Farewell (5:15)
10. The Home / Sorrow (3:17)
11. The Passing Years / The Late Sea (2:53)
12. Forever (2:40)