NEAR MINT - UNSEALED - ONLY ONE AVAILABLE
We are pleased to release for the absolute first time on CD, the OST by Stelvio Cipriani for the drama film “Midnight Blue” (aka “La Domenica Del Diavolo”).
Stelvio Cipriani composed an uplifting score (the film takes place on a Sunday in summer) with a recurring dance-flavored theme with the fantastic voice of Edda Dell'Orso. The score describes the freshness and light-heartedness of three very young friends during a relaxing day at the beach. Unfortunately destiny has
something in store for them. They meet three seemingly mild mannered men who are actually criminals who’ve escaped from prison. For them Cipriani creates hard and rhythmic sounds performed by a moog synthesizer to create anticipation during pursuits to the death. For our CD we’ve used all the music recorded in stereo, well preserved to this day on the original master tapes.
Three athletes, Rita, Elena and Francesca, spend a weekend break from training in an isolated villa by the sea, owned by one of the girl’s parents. They meet three men at the beach who seduce them and have fun with them. In reality they are dangerous escapees who are being hunted down by the police. The situation worsens and in the end the girls kill them in self-defense and conceal their bodies. They believe they have gotten away with it but there is a nasty surprise lurking.
1. MIDNIGHT BLUE (Titoli) 3:50
2. MIDNIGHT BLUE (Verso il mare) 2:05
3. MIDNIGHT BLUE (La domenica del diavolo) 3:47
4. MIDNIGHT BLUE (Anime innocenti) 1:21
5. MIDNIGHT BLUE (Rapimento e stupro) 1:42
6. MIDNIGHT BLUE (Felicità) 2:01
7. MIDNIGHT BLUE (Attesa) 1:12
8. MIDNIGHT BLUE (Piano concerto) 3:46
9. MIDNIGHT BLUE (Uomini cattivi) 1:20
10. MIDNIGHT BLUE (Tramonto sulla spiaggia) 6:09
11. MIDNIGHT BLUE (Inseguimento) 2:22
12. MIDNIGHT BLUE (Blues di mezzanotte) 1:59
13. MIDNIGHT BLUE (Inseguimento secondo) 1:34
14. MIDNIGHT BLUE (Atmosfera ossessiva) 1:11
15. MIDNIGHT BLUE (Sensualmente) 2:56
16. MIDNIGHT BLUE (Demoni della mente) 2:25
17. MIDNIGHT BLUE (Finale) 4:27