PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned release for Mid July and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.
20th Century Fox, Fox Music, Paramount Pictures, DreamWorks Pictures, Geffen Records, Amblin Entertainment and Universal Music Special Markets proudly present the remastered and expanded 2-CD release of renowned composer John Williams’ (CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND, SUPERMAN THE MOVIE, E.T. THE EXTRA TERRESTRIAL), original motion picture score to the 2002 sci-fi blockbuster MINORITY REPORT, starring Tom Cruise, Colin Farrell, and Samantha Morton and directed by Steven Spielberg. Once again, the legendary artistic collaboration of director Steven Spielberg and composer John Williams produces another landmark achievement. Williams’ MINORITY REPORT score is a futuristic wonder, especially considering its score being mostly orchestral, with some effective electronic flourishes. Propulsive, dramatic and pitch-perfect, the work is richly thematic, but blended with postmodernist arrangements and electronica to support the film’s futuristic setting. Produced, edited and mastered by Mike Matessino and supervised by the composer, this expanded 2-CD presentation showcases the full score as Williams intended. Writer Jeff Bond takes you behind the film and its score with his exclusive liner notes and Jim Titus provides the sharp art direction. This is a limited edition release of 3500 units.
DISC 1 • SCORE PRESENTATION
1. The Crime 1:11
2. Creating The Red Balls 1:58
3. Pre-Crime To The Rescue (Part 1) 4:28
4. Pre-Crime To The Rescue (Part 2) 3:54
5. Images Of Sean And Lara 3:52
6. Presenting The Precogs 4:24
7. Agatha And The Containment Center 2:16
8. First Vision Of Anne Lively 2:20
9. Suspicion 1:09
10. The Elevator And The Collage 1:54
11. On The Run 2:24
12. Anderton Escapes 4:05
13. The Conveyer Belt 4:16
14. The Greenhouse Effect (Extended Version) 5:28
15. The Operating Room 1:23
16. Dr. Eddie And Miss Van Eyck 3:18
17. The Swimming Pool 3:58
18. Deploying The Spyders 2:34
19. Freezing Water 2:05
20. Saving The Eye 3:26
21. How Much Time Have We Got? 1:07
22. Another Vision 3:07
23. The Man In The Window 1:27
24. Leo Crow … The Confrontation 5:59
25. The Revelation 2:52
Total Disc 1 Time: 75:05
DISC 2 • SCORE PRESENTATION (Continued)
1. “Sean” By Agatha (Extended Version) 5:13
2. Run! 1:10
3. Anderton In Halo 2:44
4. I Never Said She Drowned 1:27
5. Confronting Lamar 3:54
6. Thought Transference And Finale 3:33
7. A New Beginning (Film Version) 1:49
8. Sean’s Theme 1:58
9. Minority Report 6:31
Total Score Time: 1:43:24
10. Pre-Crime Commercial 1:03
11. The Crime (Alternate) 1:14
12. The Collage (Alternate) 1:01
13. Anderton Escapes (Alternate Segment) 2:42
14. Freezing Water (Alternate) 2:13
15. The Man In The Window (Alternate) :50
16. “Sean” By Agatha (Alternate) 5:11
17. A New Beginning 3:29
Total Additional Music: 17:43
Total Disc 2 Time: 46:23
Total Two-Disc Time: 2:01:28