PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned release date of October 23, 2020 and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.
Quartet Records and Solisterrae Music presents the new score by Pascal Gaigne (HANDIA, LOREAK, EL OLIVO, REMEMBER ME) for the Dominican film drama directed by Héctor Valdez.
The film is about Braulio, who works with his grandfather at the border town of Malpaso. His twin, Cándido,
remains secluded due to his albinism. After their grandfather passes, Braulio will look after Cándido, who dreams of the return of their father.
Pascal Gaigne has written a very emotional and sensitive score. Performed by the Bratislava Symphony Orchestra under the baton of David Hernando Rico, where different soloists act as the inner voices of the characters – especially cello, harp and guitar.
This album represents, once again, the powerful and unique voice of Pascal Gaigne within the contemporary
European film music community. For this score, the composer won the special prize of the Malaga Film Festival for Best Original Score of 2020.
1. El Silencio (5:52)
2. Sonidos de la extrema noche (2:03)
3. Ruido Blanco
4. El Arenero (2:19)
5. Fuego (2:31)
6. Malpaso (8:13)
7. Fé Créole (5:56)
8. Diferencias (5:08)
9. Mundo suspendido (3:55)
10. Figuras simbólicas (5:43)
11. Malpaso (créditos) (2:26)
LIMITED COLLECTOR’S EDITION OF 300 UNITS.