PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned release date of December 10, 2020 and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.
Beat Records is pleased to reissue this soundtrack on CD from the thriller film directed in 1974 by Umberto Lenzi and starring Suzy Kendall, Robert Hoffman, Ivan Rassimov, Guido Alberti, Adolfo Lastretti, Franco Silva. For a story between thriller and mystery, Ennio Morricone has composed a soundtrack based on two recurring tonal themes, a pop ballad for choir and orchestra and a requiem that alternate with hallucinatory atmospheres between the experimental and psychedelic. For this reissue we used the original stereo masters with a tracks list approved at the time by the late Maestro Morricone which also includes the single version.
Mastering by Claudio Fuiano, liner notes by Fabio Babini, graphic layout by Daniele De Gemini
2. Spasmo 1:55
3. Stress Infinito 5:41
4. Bambole (#2 - Single Version) 2:20
5. Spasmo (#2) 0:59
6. Stress Infinito (#2) 6:24
7. Bambole (#3) 2:28
8. Spasmo (#3) 1:55
9. Stress Infinito (#3) 7:55
10. Bambole (#4) 2:56
11. Spasmo (#4) 1:02
12.Stress Infinito (#4) 1:46
13.Bambole (#5) 2:08