Image album for the new Miyazaki animation!
Chihiro and her family are on their way to their new house in the suburbs when her father decides to take a shortcut along a lonely-looking dirt road. After getting out of the car and walking along a path for a while, they discover an open-air restaurant filled with food but with no workers or customers present. Mom and Dad don't hesitate to sit down and dig in, but Chihiro senses danger and refuses. As night falls, she is terrified to see the area fill with faceless spirits, but when she runs to find her parents, she discovers that they have been turned into pigs. She is found by a mysterious boy named Haku, who promises to help her. He gets her a job working in a nearby building, which turns out to be a bathhouse for the thousands of Japan's gods and spirits. Though the work is hard and the people strange, she does as well as she can. Her parents, however, are still waiting in the hotel's stockyard, and Chihiro must find a way to break the spell on them before they end up as the main course of some guest's dinner.
1. Ano hi no Kawa he (To the River of that Day) 3:54
2. Yoru ga Kuru (The Night is Coming) 4:25
3. Kamigami-sama (Gods) 3:55
4. Yuya (voice of Gonza in Mononoke Hime and Mama Aiuto Boss in Porco Rosso) 3:56
5. Fusigi no Kuni no Jyuunin (People in the Wonderland) 3:20
6. Samishii, Samishii (I'm Lonely, Lonely) 3:41
7. Solitude 3:49
8. Umi (Sea) 3:22
9. Shiroi Ryu (White Dragon) 3:33
10. Chihiro no Warutsu (Waltz of Chihiro) 3:20
An Image album is the orchestral symphonic version of the original soundtrack and has no vocals.