PLEASE NOTE: This item has a planned release date of May 30, 2021 and is only available for PRE-ORDER at this time.
Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.
When the iconic Harry Callahan donned his weather sport coat for a third adventure in 1976, saving the good people of San Francisco from a gaggle of revolutionary psychopaths, he was accompanied for the first time by the music of Jerry Fielding. The only one of the five "Dirty Harry" films not scored by Lalo Schifrin (who was unavailable for his assignment). "In his music for 'The Enforcer' ", Fielding runs the creative gamut, managing to interpolate many of his favored stylings: wailing jazz, Lutoslawskiesque dissonance, high harmonics, bass guitar and staccato drum rhythms, strange synth patters, and most of all the pleasure you feel he is taking in this job. He's happy and cooking, and for his many fans there's nothing quite like the stew that is brewed in Jerry's kitchen. From the first note to the last he has his heart and soul invested, and for Jerry there was nothing more to say. He gave his all whenever he could." - Nick Redman
1. Prologue - Main Title
2. Harry’s World
3. Warehouse Heist
4. Code Blue
5. Rooftop Chase
6. Raid on Mustafa’s
7. Kidnap Zap
8. Tiffany’s Number Eleven
9. The Shooting Nun
10. Alcatraz Encounter
11. Death on the Rock
12. Finale (Elegy for Inspector Moore)
13. Finale (Alternate)