This future pre-order title can only be added to your wish list at this time. The title will go on sale October 28, 2022 at 4:00 PM US Eastern Time. This item has a planned release for Late October
Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
1. Orders are not shipped until complete. If you wish to receive in-stock items prior to pre-ordered items, you must place separate orders.
2. Release dates are subject to change. All dates are estimates and subject to manufacturer revisions beyond our control.
3. Order modifications. Orders can be canceled and items removed upon request. We are unable to add additional items to pending orders.
4. Payment details. Credit cards are pre-authorized but not captured until we ship the order. Check or PayPal payments are required at time of order.
Compete Score plus bonus out takes and FABIAN THEATER MUSIC (4:04). Powerhouse Bruce Broughton score for popular George P. Cosmatos western about Wyatt Earp (Kurt Russell) & famous OK Corral showdown gets expanded release! Several exciting minutes omitted from earlier release have been restored, including dynamic opening "logo" composed by Jerry Goldsmith, recorded under Broughton's baton for 1993 premiere of TOMBSTONE. Newly re-mastered in 2006 from complete digital session tapes. 2-disc set features full score on first CD with short bonus disc offering handful of alternates, "Fabian Theater" music composed by Broughton for onscreen performance by Billy Zane. David Snell, Bruce Broughton conduct Sinfonia of London.
CD1: Complete Score
1. *Logo (Jerry Goldsmith) 0:21
2. Prologue; Main Title; And Hell Followed 3:50
3. A Family 2:03
4. Arrival in Tombstone 2:14
5. *The Town Marshall; *A Quarter Interest 0:48
6. Josephine 1:30
7. Gotta Go to Work 1:10
8. *Ludus Inebriatus 1:15
9. Fortuitous Encounter; Wyatt and Josephine 5:16
10. *Thinking Out Loud 0:28
11. Opium Den; Law Dog; You Got a Fight Comin' 7:08
12. *Virgil Thinks 0:53
13. The Antichrist; Gathering For a Fight; Walking to the Corral;
OK Corral Gunfight 7:36
14. Aftermath 1:30
15. The Dead Don't Dance; *Behan Warns Josephine;
Upping the Ante; Morgan's Murder 5:15
16. *Defections 0:58
17. Morgan's Death 2:12
18. Hell's Comin'; Wyatt's Revenge 3:53
19. *No More Curly Bill 0:36
20. The Former Fabian 1:34
21. Brief Encounters; Ringo's Challenge; Doc and Wyatt 5:38
22. You're No Daisy; Finishing It 3:55
23. Doc Dies 2:46
24. Looking at Heaven; End Credits 8:45
Bonus CD: Alternate Score Cues & Fabian Theater Music
1. *Arrival in Tombstone [w/alternate intro] 2:14
2. *Josephine [short version] 1:00
3. *Fortuitous Encounter [w/alternate mid-section] 2:26
4. *Morgan's Death [short version] 1:47
5. Tombstone [Main Theme Only] 2:23
Fabian Theater Music - Suite
6. *Pit Orchestra Warm-Up 0:39
7. Thespian Overture [long] 0:45
8. *Tympani 0:08
9. *Waltz 0:14
10. *Piano/Cello Duet 0:36
11. *Faust (based on "Danse Macabre" by Camille Saint-Saens) 1:14
12. *Thespian Overture [short] 0:29