NEAR MINT - UNSEALED - ONLY ONE AVAILABLE
In World War II Casablanca, Rick Blaine, exiled American and former freedom fighter, runs the most popular nightspot in town. The cynical lone wolf Blaine comes into the possession of two valuable letters of transit. When Nazi Major Strasser arrives in Casablanca, the sycophantic police Captain Renault does what he can to please him, including detaining Czech underground leader Victor Laszlo. Much to Rick's surprise, Lazslo arrives with Ilsa, Rick's one time love. Rick is very bitter towards Ilsa, who ran out on him in Paris, but when he learns she had good reason to, they plan to run off together again using the letters of transit. Well, that was their original plan....
Charles Gerhardt conducts the National Philharmonic.
1. Casablanca (Max Steiner) (8:36)
2. Passage to Marseille (Max Steiner) (3:55)
3. The Treasure of the Sierra Madre (Max Steiner) (7:46)
4. The Big Sleep (Max Steiner) (2:41)
5. The Caine Mutiny (Max Steiner) (2:33)
6. To Have and Have Not (Franz Waxman) (1:43)
7. The Two Mrs. Carrolls (Franz Waxman) (4:26)
8. Sabrina (Frederick Hollander) (2:53)
9. The Left Hand of God (Victor Young) (2:37)
10. Sahara (Miklos Rozsa) (2:36)
11. Virginia City (Max Steiner) (4:15)
12. Key Largo (Max Steiner) (5:12)